Watched this movie a day before election day. I must say this is not my favorite. I knew it since the beginning of the movie. It’s like there is an instinct that tells I’m not gonna like it. So, this is the movie analysis.
What I like about the movie:
- The appearance of the mammoth, the beaked jungle beast, the vultures and the sabre toothed tiger are impressive. Nicely done.
- The sceneries are beautiful – white mountain, desert, green jungle, river and the construction site of the pyramid. Spectacular.
- The actress. Played by Camille Belle, girl with blue eyes. Motivates me all the way through the movie.
What I don’t like:
- The human. The silliness of their costume makes people in the cinema laughing. Funny part.
- The Yagahl tribe that speak English.
- Evolet (actress) brought back to life after being killed by the bad guy at the end of the story.
Overall, I think they can do better with the movie especially about the human. It lets me down. The biggest challenge is to imagine the culture, language or in other words how we look like 10 000 BC. =p