The video is bloody brilliant if I have to say. Watched it so many times and and I just can’t help but laugh. Looking at their faces is as funny as they fight for a locker-one of favourite youtube video of all time.
Watched this movie a day before election day. I must say this is not my favorite. I knew it since the beginning of the movie. It’s like there is an instinct that tells I’m not gonna like it. So, this is the movie analysis.
What I like about the movie:
- The appearance of the mammoth, the beaked jungle beast, the vultures and the sabre toothed tiger are impressive. Nicely done.
- The sceneries are beautiful – white mountain, desert, green jungle, river and the construction site of the pyramid. Spectacular.
- The actress. Played by Camille Belle, girl with blue eyes. Motivates me all the way through the movie.
What I don’t like:
- The human. The silliness of their costume makes people in the cinema laughing. Funny part.
- The Yagahl tribe that speak English.
- Evolet (actress) brought back to life after being killed by the bad guy at the end of the story.
Overall, I think they can do better with the movie especially about the human. It lets me down. The biggest challenge is to imagine the culture, language or in other words how we look like 10 000 BC. =p
It is often that we comparing ourselves with others. People are never satisfied with their own situation; they always think others have it better. And that includes me…I just see what I want in others, not me.
I think we all know it and therefore I leave you people with one age old question…is the grass truly greener on the other side?
Got this from a website and written “This picture was drawn by Erika Aoyama on January 18, 2003”. I think this picture explains everything. A picture’s worth a thousand words after all.